Stop at the Visitor Center for an introduction to Sugarloaf Ridge, as well as a convenient and unique shopping experience.
- Family-friendly exhibits with information about the history and the rich natural characteristics of the park.
- Sundries and great local and unique gifts available for purchase.
- Park information and visitor assistance. We can also provide information on nearby local attractions.
Visitor Center Hours:
- Seven days a week 9am-5pm (often closed midday on weekdays)
- Friday Evenings 5pm-7pm in the Summer only
Wheelchair Accessibility: The Visitor Center has accessible parking and routes to the building, portable restroom, and information area.