Reserve a Camping Space
Reserve Online with Reserve California
Call 1-800-444-PARK (7275)
You can make reservations year-round by going to the Reserve California website or by calling the toll free number above. You may make camping reservations up to six months and no less than 48 hours in advance. Reservations are essential for weekends April through October.
Each day, we release first-come-first-serve sites at 10 AM. You can call and hold a first-come-first-serve site the day of arrival, over the phone with a credit card. Just call us at 10 AM and we will let you know if we have room.
Sunday, through Thursday night, holidays excepted, we typically have many openings and you can come on up and self-register.
Rent a Tent
New to camping or need another tent? Rent one of our fabulous tents. We have luxury canvas tents and Marmot 4 & 6 person tents available.
Luxury Canvas tents not availible between Dec. 3, 2019 and Feb. 13, 2020.
Mandatory Set-up fee: $25
4-Person Marmot Nightly Rental: $20 ($15 if renting for 6 nights)
6-Person Marmot Tent Nightly Rental: $30 ($20 after 6 nights)
6-Person Shelter Canvas Luxury Tent: $60 per night ($40 per night if renting for 6 or more nights). Luxury Canvas Tent only available in site 15. Campsite rental not included in tent rental – campsite rental an additional $35 per night.
Luxury tent furnishings: beds, tables, chairs, rugs, lamp and firewood. $30 per night. ($20 per night if renting for 6 or more nights).
Plush Bedding for Luxury Tent: Sheets, blankets, comforter, pillows. $30 per night. ($20 per night if renting for 6 or more nights).
Call 707-833-5712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Thanks to Marmot and Shelter for their help with our tent rental program.
You can enjoy camping year-round at Sugarloaf
- 47 family camping spaces surrounded by a large meadow bordered by a year-round stream and a hillside forest.
Group campground with room for up to 50 people.
- 2 wheelchair accessible campsites (6, 7) with an accessible restroom and showers. The campfire centers for these sites are also accessible, with a variety of wheelchair seating areas.
- Ability to accommodate RVs up to 28 feet and trailers up to 24 feet. There is no dump station at the campground.
- Campground Video Here!
- New shower facility, campfire area and numerous restrooms.
- Each site has a table and a fire ring; many have food storage boxes.
- Restrooms and drinking water nearby.
- Picnic Area and Tables.
- Visitor Center open Saturday and Sunday and Friday nights during the summer.
- Firewood available for purchase from the camp host or Visitor Center.
- Free WiFi at the Visitor’s Center.
- Sugarloaf camping is located around the meadow near Sonoma Creek at 1,200′ elevation.
- To better promote a family atmosphere, our campground is alcohol-free.
- Click Here for the campground map with camping rules and restrictions.