CAMPING AT SUGARLOAF RIDGE STATE PARK
Sugarloaf Ridge State Park is nestled in the heart of Sonoma County. We offer camping for Tents and RVs, three luxurious glamping sites, and tent rental if you need a tent or an extra one for the kids. Scroll down to reserve a campsite and extra camping supplies in the North Bay’s most beautiful campground.
You can enjoy camping year-round at Sugarloaf Ridge State Park. We offer:
- 47 family camping spaces surrounded by a large meadow bordered by a year-round stream and a hillside forest.
- Group campground with room for up to 50 people.
- 2 wheelchair-accessible campsites (6, 7) with an accessible restroom and showers. The campfire pits for these sites are also accessible, with a variety of wheelchair seating areas.
- Ability to accommodate RVs up to 31 feet and trailers up to 28 feet. There is no dump station at the campground or hook-ups, but we do have water spigots to fill your tanks.
- Dogs are allowed in the campground, but not on backcountry trails and roads.
Reserve a Camping Space with Reserve California or Phone
- You can now make camping reservations through Reservecalifornia.com up to 6 months in advance and for day-of openings.
- If there are no more spots available on Reservecalifornia.com, you may still be able to use a first-come-first-served camping spot the day you are arriving by calling the park at 10 AM or later at 707-833-6084 or 707-833-5712.
- Camping at Sugarloaf is $35 a night for regular sites or $45 per night for premium sites.
- Seniors (62 and over) receive a $2 per night discount.
- Holders of a California State Parks Disabled Discount Pass receive a 50% discount on camping or day use. A blue parking placard alone does not entitle you to a discount.
- Holders of a Distinguished Veteran Pass receive free park entry and free camping.
- Camping spots fill up quickly on weekends, April through October.
- For questions about Reserve California, or to make a future reservation over the phone, call 1-800-444-PARK (7275)
Hold a First-Come First-Served Camping Site
- First-Come-First-Served Camping Spots are available over the phone only.
- Each day, we release available first-come-first-served sites at 10:00 am over the phone. Call us at 10:00 am and we will let you know if first-come-first-served spots are still available. If it is, you will be able to hold a first-come-first-served site or another available site on the day of arrival, with a credit card. Once occupied, you may stay in a first-come site for up to two weeks, so all sites do not roll over daily.
- Call the park at 707-833-5712 or 707-833-6084 to hold a first-come-first-served camping spot.
- Do not come in person before reserving a first-come-first-served spot through the phone.
Shelter Canvas Glamping Tent
Stay with style in our luxury glamping sites!
- The Shelter Luxury Tents are permanently located in the campground. We have Site 29 (Glamp Site 1), Site 16/17 (Glamp Site 2), and Site 18 (Glamp Site 3).
- The rental fee includes the campsite fee and parking for one car at the site. Additional cars are $10 per night. The Glamping sites have room for additional tents and an RV.
Mandatory set-up/cleaning fee: $25 per tent.
- 6-person Shelter Canvas Luxury Tent: $125 per night ($100 per night if renting during the week). Includes furnishings: beds, tables, chairs, rugs, lamps, and firewood.
- Plush bedding for Luxury Tent: sheets, blankets, comforter, pillows. $40 per queen and #30 per twin per rental.
- Call 707-833-5712/6084 or email email@example.com if you have questions.
Rent a Tent, Pop-up, or Porta Potty for your site.
- Tent Rentals do not include campsite fees of $35 per night.
- These tents can be put up at any campsite (including the glamping sites and the group site) so be sure you have a campground reservation.
- Mandatory Set-up fee: $25 (per rental tent)
- 4-Person Nightly Rental: $25
- 6-Person Nightly Rental: $30
- 8-Person Nightly Rental: $40
- 10×10 pop up $20 per night
Personal Porta Potty
- $20 per night.
Call 707-833-5712 / 6084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- New shower facility, campfire area, and numerous restrooms.
- Each site has a table and a fire ring; many have food storage boxes.
- Clean Restrooms and drinking water nearby throughout the Campground.
- Picnic Area and Tables.
- The Visitor Center is open Saturday and Sunday and Friday nights during the summer.
- Firewood is available for purchase from the camp host or Visitor Center.
- Free WiFi at the Visitor’s Center.
- Sugarloaf camping is located around a meadow along Sonoma Creek at 1,200′ elevation.
- Click Here for the campground map with camping rules and restrictions.