Become a Member, Donate or Buy Your Annual Pass.
Your Donation Supports Park Operations, Accessibility and Amenities
At only $49, the Annual Pass is a great value. It is valid for passenger vehicle or motorcycle entry at Sugarloaf Ridge State Park and Jack London State Park. Pass holders get $10 off non-reservation camping during off-peak times.
Not valid for camping, extra vehicle fees, other supplemental fees. Park admittance is subject to available space. No commercial use.
Annual Pass plus 50% off organized hikes (excluding Fireworks Hike, Brunch on Bald, and Headwaters to Headwaters Hike).
Big Leaf Maple Membership
Oak level benefits plus free 2 night Glamping Package, which includes a campsite, free tent rental, and tent set up. (Choice of 4 or 6 person Marmot tent) and a S’mores kit (firewood and all the S’mores fixings). Note: Glamping package available Sun-Thurs nights during busy season and any day of the week Nov-Feb, holidays excluded.
Big Leaf Maple level benefits plus an invitation to an annual member appreciation event.
Donations are tax-deductible. Sonoma Ecology Center is a nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code. Federal EIN# 94-3136500.
Other Ways to Give
This year those age 70 and older may want to consider making a meaningful, tax-efficient gift to Sonoma Ecology Center using funds from their traditional or Roth IRA. With this way of giving you can:
- Make tax-free gifts each year from your IRA withdrawals by having a portion transferred directly to SEC (up to $100,000 per year for an individual; $200,000 per couple with separate IRAs).
- Use your Required Minimum Distribution for you gift to avoid taxes on the transfer of funds.
- Avoid increasing your adjusted gross income and potentially subjecting your Social Security income to a higher level of taxation by giving directly from your IRA.
- Provide a generous gift to SEC.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if we can provide more information to you or your advisors.
HOW TO DONATE STOCK
Each stock gift we handle strengthens our programmatic work while providing tax benefits for supporters.
Below are step-by-step instructions to help you take advantage of this gift planning opportunity:
Give your broker the following information to transfer a gift of stock to the Sonoma Ecology Center:
- The Sonoma Ecology Center’s brokerage account is with Charles Schwab Co. Inc.
- The Sonoma Ecology Center’s account number is 5655-2785.
Either you or your broker must contact us via email at email@example.com or call 707-996-0712 with the name of the stock and the number of shares being transferred. This ensures the gift is properly credited and acknowledged.
When Sonoma Ecology Center receives a stock gift, our policy is to sell the stock as near as possible to the date of the gift.