The hiking series costs $80, or free-of-cost for hikers with a 2022 ParkRx from a Sonoma County Medical Provider. Click here for ParkRx info.
Please have your ParkRx available at the time of sign-up, as the number of ParkRx tickets is limited.
The tentative routes are as follows:
1) Sat 5/7 — White Barn to Uranus, 2.2 miles, 80 ft elev [meet @ white barn]
2) Sat 5/14 — Meadow-Hillside loop starting and ending at campground, 3 miles, 250 ft elev [meet @ white barn]
3) Sat 5/21 — Spring Lake-Lake Ralphine loop 4.3 miles, 250 ft elev [meet at Annadel’s Cobblestone trailhead parking lot. The nearest address is 6024 Channel Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95409]
4) Sat 5/28 — Stern, Pony Gate and Canyon, 3 miles, 500 ft elev [meet @ main lot]
5) Sat 6/4 — Sonoma Valley Regional Park, 3.1 miles, 502 ft elev [meet @ at the Sonoma Creek bridge on Arnold Dr]
6) Sat 6/11 — Vista Trail loop (clockwise), 3.6 miles, 700 ft elev [meet @ white barn]
7) Sat 6/18 — Neptune picnic table, 4.3 miles, 640 ft elev [meet @ white barn]
8) Sat 6/25 — Hillside + Vista Trail loop (counter-clockwise), 4.7 miles, 1000 ft elev [meet @ white barn]
Wear appropriate footwear for muddy or slippery trails and layers, as the group hikes in light rains. Bring water, and if desired, a snack. The group will be limited to 35 participants. Parking fees apply.